Saturday 3 January 2009

New Years Eve at Edem Bar, Dassia!

On NYE, I decided instead of going to a very busy and mainstream bar, I preferred to go somewhere where I could listen the music I like and have a drink without getting annoyed by any overcrowding. So I went to Edem bar at Dassia, a place which is most known as a beach bar, open in summer. Most local people don't know that actually Edem is also open during the colder months of the year.

Edem is a good alternative to the overcrowded and mainstream Corfu Town bars, offering nights with different kind of music, ranging from rock music to trance and psychedelic. There is also a nice fireplace which makes the place feel warm and welcoming.

Here are some photos and one video from my NYE at Edem. Dj Dimo Koursaris on the decks - known as the resident dj of the now long gone Hippodrome club:






Ame - Rej: A great progressive track which made its way to mainstream success:

No comments: